Welcome to adaptsmedia.com!
The terms and conditions listed above govern the use of the website run by Adapts Media, accessible at https://adaptsmedia.com/.
Using this website implies that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use adaptsmedia.com any longer.
These Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements, shall be referred to as: The terms “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to the individual using this website and abiding by the terms and conditions of the Company. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” shall collectively refer to the Client and us. All agreements are governed by and subject to the laws of the Netherlands at all times and about the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to start the actual process of our help to the Client in the most efficient manner to satisfy all of their demands.
Any usage of the terms mentioned earlier or other words, whether capitalized, single, plural, or both, is understood to be referring to the same thing.
We utilize cookies in our operations.
Cookies help our website’s visitors by enabling the operation of some features to make their experience more convenient.
Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate and advertising partners.
All content on adaptsmedia.com/ is the exclusive property of Adapts Media and its licensors unless otherwise noted. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions, you may access this for your use at adaptsmedia.com.
- Republishing content from adaptsmedia.com
- Selling, renting, or subleasing adaptsmedia.com content,
- Duplicating or copying adaptsmedia.com content
- Redistributing adaptsmedia.com content is all prohibited.
On the date hereof, this Agreement will officially start. The TermsFeed Free Terms and Conditions Generator was used to assist us in constructing our terms and conditions.
On several pages of this website, users can publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before Comments appear on the Website, Adapts Media does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate them. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Adapts Media or its affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in a statement are those of the person who made it. Adapts Media shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or costs incurred and experienced as a consequence of the use of, publication of, or display of the Comments on this website to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
The right to review all comments and remove any objectionable Comments, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions is reserved by Adapts Media.
You warrant and represent that:
- You guarantee and represent that: You are authorized to post the Comments on our website and have obtained all required permissions.
- The Comments do not violate any third party’s copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or illegal material invading someone’s privacy.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, promote, or convey commercial or illegal activities.
You thus grant Adapts Media a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without our previous written consent, the following companies may connect to our website:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News outlets
- Online directory distributors and system-wide accredited businesses are all permitted to link to our website.
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and fundraising organizations are not allowed to do so.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link.
- Does not indicate erroneously that the connecting party, its products, or services are sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved.
- It is appropriate for the website of the party to provide the connection.
- Other link requests from the following kinds of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved by us:
- well-known consumer and business information sources
- dot-com community sites
Associations or other groups that support Other link requests from the following kinds of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved by us:
- well-known consumer and business information sources; dot-com community sites;
- associations or other groups that support charities
- online directory distributors; internet portals
- accounting, law, and consulting firms
- educational institutions, and trade associations.
Requests for links from these organizations will be approved if we determine that:
- The relationship would not reflect poorly on the firms we have approved or us.
- There are no unfavorable records for the Company with us.
- The value of the hyperlink’s exposure outweighs the loss of Adapts Media for us.
- Information about generic resources in the context of the connection.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page as long as the link:
- It is not misleading in any manner.
- Does not indicate erroneously that the connecting party, its products, or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved.
- It is appropriate for the website of the party to provide the connection.
You must let us know by sending an email to Adapts Media if you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. In addition to the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to, be sure to include your name, your organization name, and your contact information. A reply should come in two to three weeks..
- Links to our website may be placed by authorized organizations on these pages:
- Either by using our company name, the URL linked to, or both.
- Any other reasonable description of the related website, given the context and content structure of the connecting party’s website, is welcome.
Absent a trademark license agreement and linking, cannot use the Adapts Media logo or other works of art.
You may not insert frames around any of our Webpages without our prior written consent or otherwise change our website’s visual presentation or look.
We aren’t usually the ones that handle any material on your website. You acknowledge that you will defend us against all allegations on your website. No link(s) should be visible on any website that might be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that violates, supports the violation of, or infringes upon, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to take down any link—or all links—to our website, and you agree to do so without delay if we ask you to do so. Additionally, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any moment. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently connecting to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to get in touch with us and let us know right away if you discover any objectionable links on our website. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but you nor we are bound to comply. The correctness of the information on this website is not guaranteed by us. We do not guarantee its correctness or comprehensiveness, nor guarantee that the website will always be accessible or that the information on it will be current.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions about this website and its use to the fullest extent authorized by relevant law. This disclaimer in no way:
- our or your responsibility for death or bodily harm is restricted or eliminated;
- our or your responsibility for fraud or false misrepresentation is determined or eliminated;
- anyway that is not authorized by relevant law to alter any of our or your obligations; or
- exclude any of your or our responsibilities that the law may not cover.
The liability restrictions and limits set out in this Section and other sections of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the sentence above; and (b) apply to all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including contractual, tortious, and statutory duty-related liabilities.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage as long as the website, the data, and the services are offered without charge.